The weather bureau is saying that a tail-end of a cold front is affecting the country.
I don't know if it has an influence on the cold mornings I've been experiencing.
Got to get up early today for work, but it was a struggle to get up and take a bath.
The cold morning was made worse with that early morning feeling of missing/remembering people whose images surfaced in one's dreams during the night.
Some things just refuse to leave one's life despite the many books one read through the night.
Among my "Best Reads" in 2007 (not in order of importance) are:
- Writing Tools by Roy Peter Clark
- The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
- Ghost Wars by Steve Coll
What I'm reading:
- Children of Jihad by Jared Cohen
- The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
- The Elements of Journalism (Updated Edition) by Bill Kovach and Tom Rosenstiel
- Journalism 2.0