Tuesday, April 14, 2009

News from Sri Lanka

A desperate appeal for prayers came from a missionary friend of mine, a roommate in the seminary.

Whatever is going on there, I hope that they will be safe. Please join me in hoping for the best for those still alive in our neighboring countries. Here's his email:

i am having a problem right now. you may be wondering why no news from me, although the situation is hopeless.

the army officers came in search of me and i was out on that day.They have found out that i am sending documents and pictures to outside and inside the country. They have opened my email id . And they have made a clear warning... not to repeat. Otherwise this will be dealt seriously.

Please pray for us. it is a very difficult situation.
Praying for God's intervention.

No comments: